Arduino Ethernet — Version History
Version 1.0b4 &mdash February 3rd, 2011
Version 1.0b3 &mdash January 21st, 2010
- Now supports Arduino 0019 and later. 0018 and earlier remain supported — The power of abstraction!
- Hardware-access now factored out into a compatibility layer. Should make porting the libs to other hardware (microcontrollers or network hardware, like WiFi shields) much easier.
- Fixes an issue where a DNS name could not be resolved if the first record in the reply is not of type A.
- Works around broken DHCP servers that send DHCP offers during DHCP renewal.
- Advanced features of the Bonjour library can now be disabled at compile-time for massive code size savings (See the "Pro Tip" at the bottom of the Arduino Bonjour docs).
- Smarter build system to shrink code size (e.g. to reuse shared code across all libraries without symbol collisions).
- Minor size optimizations.
Version 1.0b2 &mdash January 8th, 2010
- Fixed an off-by-one error (Thanks, Paul!).
Version 1.0b1 &mdash January 6th, 2010
- Fixed "duplicate symbol" errors when using multiple libraries in the same sketch.