Touché — Version History
Version 1.0b3 — November 1st, 2008 — Detailed Notes
Version 1.0b2 — September 1st, 2008 — Detailed Notes
- Native support for TUIO/Flash XML-Socket tracking data.
- Frames can be thresholded based on distance from a reference color.
- A setting for the maximum motion displacement between two frames for which a blob should still be matched in two consecutive frames.
- Nicer tracking indicators in the blob tracking preview views.
- Plenty of minor bugfixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated help book.
- Framework: Clients can specify a minimum pixel motion threshold for "updated" touches.
- Framework: Clients can specify the thread they want the delegate to be called on.
Version 1.0b1 — August 15th, 2008 — Detailed Notes
- Touché can now output tracking data in the TUIO format
- Color inversion filter
- Improved background subtraction
- Better support for libdc1394 cameras
- 32/64-bit universal binary (supports ppc, ppc64, i386 and x64_64)
- Various performance improvements
- Updated help book
- First public beta release